Wednesday, December 27, 2023

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2023-12-27

Let's do my @SumoKuji vault report.

First, I caught some $NSTK in a catch-all order on @TeamKujira FIN.




Next I accumulate all data of tokens on BLUE, on FIN, on Ghost, ... elsewhere.




Remember when I asked @Fuzion_App what their yields were and how to collect them? And Fuzion didn't answer.



@Quark_Protocol data don't lie: there are no yields for staking $FUZN as of 2023-12-27. 

0.00% APR of the $qcFUZN token.

Disappointing, but expected.

What I'm saying is that if you're going to stake your $FUZN on @Fuzion_App for 7 days, then stake your $yFUZN for another 14 days, cumulative, you may want to ask why and what you are getting in return for giving up your liquidity to a 21-day stake with what yield?

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2023-12-27







current value: $4,975.79
still to acquire: $4,022.05
vault target value: $94,629.94

No comments:

Post a Comment