Friday, March 17, 2023

Arbitrum Protocols 2023-03-17

Okay, a lot going on today, folks!

For one: I learned what cross margin is today.

(so proud of myself) 😢 

So, yeah, a lot going on today. So, let's deal with these things one at a time.

The first thing to deal with is that I have a lot of free-standing liquidity on @avalancheavax right now, doing nothing.

So, I'm moving that liquidity to @arbitrum. 





Why? We'll get there. Be patient.

That's most of the free-standing liquidity on @avalancheavax. The remaining liquidity I swap to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork then supply to @BenqiFinance. 



So, remember when I asked you to be patient as to why I was moving liquidity from @avalancheavax to @arbitrum?

I don't either.

So, I've set 4 new positions on @GMX_IO:

  • 4.2xLONG $BTC


  • 4.2xSHORT $BTC


  • 4.2xLONG $ETH


  • 4.2xSHORT $ETH


Let's see how I manage these! 

My aim here to to turn price-movement into realized yields. When one of these positions goes above 10%, I'll close that position, capturing those gains, then reopen a new position whilst fortifying the corresponding bracket.

UPDATE:

The 4.2xLONG perpetuals HIT for $BTC and $ETH.





Consequently, I'm closing those positions to lock in profit as $BTC and $ETH, respectively, then reopening these long positions.

I'm turning price-movement to yields, folks. 

Now.

FINALLY!

I can do my daily @arbitrum report.

Arbitrum Protocols 2023-03-17




invested: $5,718.25
value: $5,837.74
ROI: 2.09%


No comments:

Post a Comment