Monday, March 13, 2023

Valuation, Optimism by Protocol: 2023-03-13

Let's visit @optimismFND for a spell.

This was an unexpected trip, but, since I've bridged $ETH here to purchase @UniDexFinance $UNIDX, let's see what else is going on.

First up: @CelerNetwork rewards bridging assets to @optimismFND with $OP rewards.

Let's collect those.


Now let's buy that $UNIDX.


Is anybody doing anything with $UNIDX on @optimismFND? For me, the $UNIDX just sits there, doing nothing, and it's hella annoying.

No, it's not generating yields, even though they say it does. It just sits there. Like a toad. On a log.

Ribbit. 🐸

So, I notice I have $OP, I have $ETH (wrapped), and I have 1 single, solitary $USDC generated from ALLES muh $UNIDX for ALLES this time I've had it.

1 frikk'n $USDC.

But $UNIDX generates yields.

chá. shûr.

BUT! @beethoven_x has the Happy Road LP, so I can provide those tokens





Valuation, Optimism by Protocol: 2023-03-13




Invested: $748.82
value: $815.18
ROI: 8.86%

No comments:

Post a Comment