Monday, March 20, 2023

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-03-20

Let's visit the cute blockchain, @FantomFDN, for a spell.

First, @UniDexFinance with my, *checks notes,


80% $FTM-pool and 40% $USDC-pool.

... you read those yield rates correctly.

Now, the reason I visit 

@FantomFDN and
@avalancheavax and
@arbitrum 

Is because I have assets bracketed by leveraged long and short positions.

Right now my $FTM is smack-dab at the center of my bracket, so everything's cool, no action needed.


But it's good to check daily. 

I harvest the $FTM-yields from the @UniDexFinance $FTM-pool and reinvest half the $FTM right back into the pool.


So, remember I only reinvested half the $FTM back in to the @UniDexFinance $FTM-pool?

The other half I invest on @EqualizerFlash.

First I collect the $EQUAL-yields, then swap them to $UNIDX, THEN provide liquidity to the volatile UNIDX-FTM LP.





Overall, they are up 44%. 

I now can do my daily Fantom report.

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-03-20




invested: $26,649.57
valuation: $26,454.36
ROI: -0.73%

No comments:

Post a Comment