Monday, March 13, 2023

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-03-13

Let's visit @FantomFDN. Some interesting things happening there.

For one, @GranaryFinance is no longer heavily rewarding $fUSDT deposits (down to 2% APR from 100%+ APR)


As for @GeistFinance, they ARE rewarding $fUSDT deposits (28% APR), and have scaled back on the high borrow rate for $CRV. Now, however, $MIM-borrow rate is much higher, at 26%.



Also, I got some more $GEIST, that, when vested or locked, generates yields in native tokens. NOICE!

Let's go back to @GranaryFinance on @FantomFDN, because there are things to do here.

  1. $OATH price has shot up, so I collect the yields.
  2. Also, the 'daily' report.

So, first: collect the yields.


With the $OATH-yields I have enough (after I swap the $SD to $USDC) to provide liquidity to the Oath Candelabra LP on @beethoven_x.

So I do just that. 





45% AP-whatever looks nice, and $OATH, itself, is finding value in the marketplace. 

Next, @EqualizerFlash. I collect $EQUAL yields, but not using the 'claim all'-button, as that requires a separate transaction for each LP.


Apparently they never heard of a 1-transaction claim, as other protocols have.

Then I swap the $EQUAL to $FTM, 


...which I will disburse later.

Next, the rocket-ship known as @UniDexFinance. There's a lot going on here, so let's take it a step at a time.

First, the APR-calculations. 


  • FTM-pool: 62% APR
  • USDC-pool: 13% APR

Both amazing in the face of the fallen token-prices.

I collect the yields from each pool (both $FTM- and $USDC-) then roll half the yields back into these pools.





The other 50% of the $FTM-yields I invest into the volatile @EqualizerFlash UNIDX-wFTM pool.

You know the drill: swap $FTM to $UNIDX on @EqualizerFlash, wrap $FTM, same, the provide liquidity and stake the LP.





The LP's APR is 40%, which is nize. 😎

The other 50% of the $USDC I swap to $ETH on @beethoven_x 


...then bridge to @optimismFND using the @CelerNetwork bridge.


Okay, back to @FantomFDN.

Let's have some 

FUN

with some

$FTM

because

you can't spell

$FTM

without the 'F' in 'FUN'!

amirite? amirite???

I withdraw some $wFTM from Locked, Staked, and Two Smoking Phantoms LP on @beethoven_x, and swap to $FTM and $USDC.





I open a 2x long $FTM position and a 2x short $FTM position on @UniDexFinance. 





I don't see how to adjust these positions? So, either I'm stuck with them or I'll see some magic, somewhere on how to adjust these perpetuals in time.

These are my new positions around $FTM on @UniDexFinance 


Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-03-13




invested: $27,030.92
valuation: $22,227.56
ROI: -17.77%

No comments:

Post a Comment