Tuesday, March 28, 2023

stOSMO-Loop, stOSMO-LP on COSMOS

The stOSMO-OSMO pool.

  • earns 45% incentive on @demexchange, $120 24h-volume


  • earns 75% $STRD and $OSMO incentive on @osmosiszone, quite a bit more 24h-volume


I'm unstaking my @demexchange stOSMO-OSMO LP.

The stOSMO/OSMO-loop value-proposition: borrows.

  • $OSMO, 5.61% on @Umee_CrossChain 


  • $OSMO, 12.47% on @demexchange 


I am establishing the stOSMO/OSMO-loop on @Umee_CrossChain. I already closed those positions on @demexchange a long time ago when borrow rates became unreasonable.

From the closed LP on @demexchange I converted all the $OSMO to $stOSMO on @stride_zone.

I transfer that $stOSMO to @Umee_CrossChain 


and fortify my $stOSMO supply, parse que c'est formidable, pas fort minable! 


asdf

No comments:

Post a Comment