Monday, March 20, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-03-20

Dear @traderjoe_xyz,

I've been waiting on confirmation on my swap from $AVAX to $GMX for over a minute.

What's up?

Okay. Hello, @avalancheavax!

First stop: @GMX_IO. I compound the yields, and with half the $AVAX-yields, I buy $GMX on @KyberNetwork (because @traderjoe_xyz isn't working for me) and stake the $GMX on @GMX_IO. 



For the $GLP, the least buy-fees are via $wETH.e, so I swap the rest of my $AVAX-yields to $wETH.e on @KyberNetwork, the buy/stake the $GLP with the $wETH.e on @GMX_IO. 




My @GMX_IO positions come to rest thusly.




They used to have amazing APYs. Now their APYs are okay, but the $GMX token has been doing well, itself, too, as you see: it's up more than 100% from when I bought it. 

Hullo, @avalancheavax.

On @traderjoe_xyz I have $QI-yields from my sAVAX-AVAX LP farm (which I use as hedge against a sAVAX depeg on @BenqiFinance supply).

I harvest those yields, then TRY to reinvest them right back into that pool, after swapping to $AVAX on @pangolindex, BUT!

Dear @traderjoe_xyz, again,

I've deleted phantom wallet from Chrome already.

I've been trying to add liquidity to the sAVAX-AVAX LP for 5 minutes now, no wallet confirmation.


What's going on? 

I go to @BenqiFinance.


They (finally) fixed yield-harvesting for $AVAX. So, I harvest those yields and the $QI-yields.

The $QI-yields I swap on @pangolindex.


Notice anything funny on the swap?


@pangolindex is making $3 PROFIT PER 1 $AVAX on a $QI-swap.

tsk.
tsk.
tsk.

I go back to @traderjoe_xyz.

I'm STILL unable to provide liquidity to sAVAX-AVAX LP.


So I deposit my $sAVAX tokens into @BenqiFinance.

Three protocols. Three issues.

I'm not happy with @avalancheavax right now.

At all.

@avalancheavax 

  • @traderjoe_xyz is unresponsive when I try to provide liquidity to the sAVAX-AVAX LP.
  • @pangolindex prices $AVAX at $20 on a $QI-swap, when its market value is $17.
  • @BenqiFinance's $AVAX-yield harvest was broken for days

This is how your blockchain appears.

Certainly, these dApps are 'decentralized.' But they represent you on your blockchain.

Are you going to let these issue persist? Or, are you going to address these issues with these protocols and make a statement about standards on your blockchain?

~ a very concerned user.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-03-20




invested: $40,284.45
valuation: $41,137.95
ROI: 2.72%

No comments:

Post a Comment