Friday, April 14, 2023

$1000/week looks like

Wanna see what $1,000 in one week looks like?

For context, my first job, programming FORTRAN for 1024 parallel processors (in a missile warhead, neat, huh?) paid me $500/week.

I'm making twice in my side-hustle than what I made in my first full-time job.

Ready now?

$1000/week looks like:

  1. 44 transfers across blockchains.



Which blockchains? Doesn't matter. Your favs. My transfers are mostly in CØSMOS.

And is Terra part of CØSMOS? That's hard for me to say, having grown up a Terra (Classic) Lunatic.

Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism

$1000/week looks like:

  1. 39 coin conversions



Mostly with protocol tokens, $AVAX and $ATOM

and

Mostly from and to LSD ('liquid staking derivitives') either to HODL and GRWO (..???) I mean 'grow' as in 'appreciate,' or to feed the Infinite $LUNA Well in LSD-arbitrage.

$1000/week looks like:

  1. Maintaining 16 leveraged perpetuals against 5 tokens ($ETH, $BTC, $LINK, $FTM, $AVAX) on 3 blockchains (@Avax, @FantomFDN, @arbitrum)


... which means monitoring then executing 14 perpetual trades (closing to lock in gains, reopening new ones). 


$1000/week looks like:

  1. Claiming 27 yields from yield farming, to growing LP-stakes, to killing LPs that don't pay me the 3000 $QI yield [@traderjoe_xyz], to reorganizing liquidity across three blockchains, to income generated from 80 trades on @TeamKujira FIN.


$1000/week looks like:

  1. 20 articles, including daily reports on my blog at http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/. Some took a day to write.


Some had over 1,000-views. One has 2,500-views and counting.

Articles of impact: it's my money on the line, folks, and I'm sharing how I do this.

$1000/week looks like:

  1. "Aww, but you have to be rich to do that!"

Every single one of these transactions, not one was above $2,000. Most were in the $100-range.

Wanna see what a $1000/week looks like, and you have $12,000?

It looks like the above, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment