Saturday, April 29, 2023

Fourth Quartet: arbing borrowed KUJI with Kujira Ghost

Let's arb borrowed $KUJI with Ghost.

  1. I borrow 100 $KUJI against $axlUSDC supply


  1. I swap 100 $KUJI -> $axlUSDC on FIN


  1. I swap $axlUSDC -> $USK


  1. I swap $USK -> 101 $KUJI


It's a meh-arb, but it was also a quick one.

The next day ...

... hey, this is a perfect example, because it shows that arbs never hit right away, nor when you want them to. To be an arbiteur is to be smarter than the markets, and even more patient.

/descends from soapbox.

SO!

The KUJI/USK limit order hit! BAM!

(ouch)

yielding me 101.476 $KUJI on the borrowed 100 $KUJI.

SO!

  1. 1. I claim the $KUJI from FIN


  1. I close the borrow on Ghost



  1. I lend the arb'd $KUJI to Ghost, generating $xKUJI for me, and allowing others to borrow $KUJI.

Analysis


I'm sure some of you are thinking: "1.476 $KUJI? So what!"

But I made, no, I KEPT FOR MYSELF!: 1.476 $KUJI in one day, with BORROWED money.


ROI: 1.476%, annualized to 1062.72% APR

Tell me where else you're getting those APRs

...WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!

I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment