Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Perpetuals: two takeaways

BOOM! 🎉🎉🎉


$ETH spiked, so I closed the 4.2xLONG position on @GMX_IO.

Check this out! 


The FEES were $83 over the span of half-a-month, but I still NETTED 0.02 $ETH, or ROI of 4.88%. 103.80% APR, EVEN WITH those fees.

The power of leverage. WOW!

... 

Hi, frenz. Guess what?



Not to sound like a one-note Mary, ...

Narrator: ... because you TOTALLY don't! 🙄
me: thx, narrator.
Narrator: np, fren. 🙄

I close my 4xLONG $ETH position on @GMX_IO, locking in the gains:




0.04 $ETH, ROI: 9%, annualized to 5,000% APR

Two takeaways


  1. I wouldn't have made these most-recent gains if I didn't rebid that long. The markets can always go higher.
  2. This is all very smexy. Please remember the maxim: "Everybody looks like a genius in a Bull run."

Following takeaway 1. I rebid my 4.2xLONG $ETH position on @GMX_IO:





Following takeaway 2. I have in place a 4.2xSHORT $ETH position on on @GMX_IO as a catch-all:



I'm hedged on both the market up-side and down-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment