Friday, April 28, 2023

Arbitrum Protocols 2023-04-28

I have yields to compound on @arbitrum @GMX_IO.


My position there is imbalanced $GMX / $GLP, so I reinvest 100% of the $ETH-yields as $GMX stake (swapping on @KyberNetwork).



I have excess $ETH just lying about on @arbitrum. I was going to bridge it to @optimismFND, but a $3.59 swap fee scared me away from that blockchain, but good.

So, instead, I bridge this $ETH to @avax and supply it to @BenqiFinance. 



Let me be clear about something, o blockchains @ethereum @optimismFND @arbitrum 

As an investor that started from 0, I WILL NOT conduct business on blockchains that charge egregious fees for no justifiable reason whatsoever.

$3.59 for a DAI-ETH swap?

You've lost my business.

Meanwhile, my $LINK longs on @arbitrum @GMX_IO have paid off handsomely, but I'm not keeping $LINK on the L2.

So: 

  • I swap $LINK to $USDC on @KyberNetwork (80¢ fee)


  • Bridge to @FantomFDN on @CelerNetwork (25¢ fee)


  • Then, swap back to $LINK on @FantomFDN @beethoven_x (5¢ fee).


80¢, 25¢, ... 5¢

POP-QUIZ

Which two higher fees were on L2 @arbitrum and which one lower fee was on @FantomFDN?

Folks, if you use an L2 or Mainnet, and you're paying these fees?

  1. You're paying them for no reason.
  2. and if you don't do something about it: it's your fault.

Arbitrum Protocols 2023-04-28




invested: $7,535.40
value: $8,089.52
ROI: 7.35%

No comments:

Post a Comment