Thursday, April 27, 2023

ROAR-play

Oh, don't mind me.

I'm just buying 16 MILLION @TheLionDAO $ROAR for 37.5 $USK on @TeamKujira FIN ROAR/USK board like a total foo' 🤪


Then selling 1/4 of it back at 4x the price.


Totally nothing to see here, folks.

Move along. 😎

What's my game plan with the $ROAR-zorxen?

Nothing. @TheLionDAO is very clear: "Don't buy this asset."

I just choose to play with it, and have some fun, because: why not? $ROAR is a fun token!

I provide 4 MILLION $ROAR and 10 $USK to the LP on BOW, earning staking at 116% APY.



And, by the way, folks: that 116% APY?

It's real. It's not a fake 116% on an inflationary token. $ROAR's price has been pretty stable, so I earned:

  • 16% APY on $ROAR-yields and
  • 99% APY on $KUJI-yields


That 116%? 

I've confirmed it by real-yield calculations, frenz.

The rest of my $ROAR I bridge to Terra via @tfm_com



  • I stake half of it.


  • Swap half the rest to $LUNA, because ... [wait for it]...


  • I provide the rest to the ROAR-LUNA LP on @astroport_fi, earning 109% APY. YAY! 


The. End.

But not.

Because my 20 MILLION staked $ROAR at $50 is worth 2x what I paid for it.

You who kept your 1 BILLION $ROAR in the giveaway that I missed because of a lost request that came in too late? (hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained).


That's $2,500, right?

😢😢😢

No comments:

Post a Comment