Thursday, April 13, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-04-13

I've both $QI- and $AVAX-yields to collect on @Avax @BenqiFinance, then immediately swap the $QI to $AVAX on @KyberNetwork. 




You may think that all I do is collect yields from various protocols.

Yeup. That's how I set myself up: I let my money make money for me.

Think on this.
Dear @traderjoe_xyz,

Care to comment why you're withholding 3,334.75 $QI from me? tx https://snowtrace.io//tx/0x55f83255beef4965424db33afabfc11c57432e210a93829de45d71652cc304e2 says you sent this amount to my @Avax wallet. I never received this $QI EVEN AFTER TWO DAYS. Why is this?

Please investigate this issue and please send me my $QI.

I'm also going to send another 100 $AVAX to @optimismFND, but then, I can either withdraw $sAVAX supply on @BenqiFinance or take a self-loan of $AVAX.

I do take the self-loan, ... 



... but then, that means I need to protect myself against a possible $sAVAX depeg, which I also do.

I provide liquidity to the sAVAX-AVAX LP on @pangolindex as hedge


Now, with my $sAVAX hedged, I can move the borrowed liquidity to @optimismFND.

I swap the $sAVAX and $sAVAX to $wETH.e on @KyberNetwork, then bridge the $ETH to @optimismFND via @CelerNetwork bridge.




Note: that Celer pays back some fees in the form of $OP for a limited time.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-04-13




invested: $31,094.89
valuation: $32,367.02
ROI: 16.47%

You see most of the liquidity rests in @GMX_IO now.

This is by design.

This protocol is a powerhouse when it comes to creating money, so I've fed this bad boy quite a bit this past week

No comments:

Post a Comment