Monday, April 24, 2023

Valuation, Optimism by Protocol: 2023-04-24

Okay, I did a wee li'l evolution, moving $wstETH from @demexchange to @GranaryFinance on @optimismFND (via @arbitrum)




@CelerNetwork pays $OP for transferring to @optimismFND, so I collect those $OP-yields, too.



With this movement of liquidity, my @optimismFND portfolio now looks like this.

I don't understand the utility of $OP, so I invest it into the "Happy Road"-LP on @optimismFND @beethoven_x. That LP has a ratio of $ETH, $OP, and $USDC, returning ~ 15% APY.


It's doing pretty well.

It turns out that I don't know how to bridge $wstETH from @arbitrum to @optimismFND, so I swapped it to $ETH first and bridged that.

THEN, on @optimismFND, I swap back to $wstETH and supply that to @GranaryFinance 



I borrow some $ETH to play on @optimismFND 



The first thing I do is provide liquidity to the wstETH/wETH LP on @VelodromeFi.


The remaining $ETH I swap to $DAI on @KyberNetwork 


Why would I ever do that?

I do that, so I can set up both an $ETH long and short on @optimismFND @UniDexFinance, which takes as margin, surprise-surprise! $DAI!





When either long or short pop, I'll 're-fund' my $ETH to @GranaryFinance AND BUIDL my $DAI position on the @UniDexFinance $DAI-pool at 45% APY.

Correction: 40% APY on the $DAI-pool on @optimismFND @UniDexFinance, 


...which is still a fantastic annualized return on a single stake stable pool! The principal is at risk here, but I've found I've had excellent returns in these @UniDexFinance pools.

Valuation, Optimism by Protocol: 2023-04-24




Invested: $8,108.87
value: $6,584.29
ROI: -18.80%

No comments:

Post a Comment