Tuesday, September 12, 2023

2023-09-11 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 106

I get around to the $wETH catch-all. I record that into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN!




Now we're ready for some ETHBTC-THANG!...age! 

Dear @osmosiszone.

This is very worrisome. I go to swap $ETH for $USDC and your swap says 'Error.' 



It also says this for $BTC.

I thought @osmosiszone was supposed to be 'the' swap for @cosmos.

Any recommendation for a reliable $BTC-to-$ETH swap on this chain? 

I checked @Shade_Protocol swap, 



...but $4,000 SLIPPAGE for 1 $wBTC is simply unacceptable.

Even slippage for 0.05 $wBTC is $30 on $1,257 or ~3%.

@Shade_Protocol It would be foolish for me to use your swap for the ETHBTC-THANG! until you make ETH-and-BTC-swaps competitive.

But I do have a lovely alternative solution to my problem.

@astroport_fi is selling $BTC at 17¢-per, 



so ... I could buy 100,000 of these $BTC on @astroport_fi and live in luxury on an island I just purchased.

@TheRyanReynolds bought Wrexham football.

I think I'll buy Iceland.



And @tfm_com has neither $wBTC nor $wETH available to swap, neither on @TeamKujira nor on @axelarcore.




Who uses @tfm_com and likes it? What do you use it for? 

Now, eventually, I do do the BTC/ETH swap on @osmosiszone, but here's a @cosmos chain swap hack.

  1. Go to @NolusProtocol 
  2. lease 0.1457 $ETH using 0.0036 $BTC
  3. IMMEDIATELY pay-off the lease with 0.0054 $BTC



You see that the lease-payoff scheme is equivalent to a swap, yes? 



Let's finish what we started yesterday, ... TODAY!

Why? Well, because I fell asleep, mid-ETHBTC-ing. Got a lot done last night so let's cover that and close yesterday's work. 

I did get a viable set of price-quotes from @osmosiszone for $ETH and $BTC, despite numerous errors.





2023-09-11 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 106








  • swap 0.00904 $BTC

After swap:
ETH: 4.58101 BTC: 0.0662

Total: $8,726.02 TVL EMA-20: $9,179.95
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is undervalued.

ROI: 4.62% APR: 15.90%

Unlike most days (recently), this is a trench warfare day for ETHBTC-THANG! with the firefight coming in hot. You'll notice today:

  1. the ETHBTC-ratio has dropped, no: PLUMMETED, making the BTC-to-ETH-swap DELISH! 😋


  1. ETHBTC, itself, is on sale!


  1. I capture my ETH catch-all.


So, since $ETH is on sale,

  • I withdraw $BTC from @TeamKujira Ghost


  • I transfer the $BTC to @osmosiszone via Satellite


  • I swap $BTC to $ETH on @osmosiszone 


  • I transfer the $ETH back to @TeamKujira via IBC.


For buying into ETHBTC, I take the $ATOM catch-all buys from yesterday, AND enough additional $ATOM I buy at current (slightly lower) prices, and transfer that to my @coinbase wallet.





I put the $ATOM up for sale to (eventually) move that liquidity to @Cardano. 



Back on @TeamKujira, I take the $ETH (both 'caught-all'd and swapped from $BTC), mint $USK, and do a 無 $wETH arb with that $USK.





The. END.

No comments:

Post a Comment