Friday, September 29, 2023

2023-09-29 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 124

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!

I record the $ETH and $BTC prices from @osmosiszone to my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN. 




While I'm doing that, I put an 10x LONG against 1 $ETH on @Levana_protocol, just because I'm cray💯. 😎*



*You don't have to put longs or shorts to make ETHBTC work, okay?

Now: the REASON (if there be one) that I'm putting a LONG for $ETH on @Levana_protocol is that I have a short there already, losing money, and it's pissing me off. So, to make $ETH go down* I put in the long, so I make money on the short.

*$ETH doesn't go down when you long it.

2023-09-29 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 124








  • swap 0.05273 $ETH

After swap:
ETH: 6.03339 BTC: 0.0066

Total: $10,214.69 TVL EMA-20: $9,469.82
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is overvalued.

ROI: 5.67% APR: 16.69%

The sharp-eyed among you will notice two things:

  1. I'm swapping $ETH for $BTC today, whereas before I've been trading away my $BTC for $ETH. SHALL WE SOON SEE RATIO PROFIT, THEN???
  2. The $ETH I swap is the profit from closing the long yesterday: IT'S A FREE SWAP FOR ME! 😊

So, I place the sell-order of $ETH on the wETH/axlUSDC order book on @TeamKujira FIN (where $wETH is selling at the highest price), 



...then draw back from lowest-priced $BTC to create the trade-path:



  •  $wETH -> $axlUSDC -> $MNTA -> $wBTC, ...

I think I need to long $BTC now.

So: it's a good thing I AM LONGing $BTC, by leasing it from @NolusProtocol! 



AHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment