Friday, September 22, 2023

2023-09-22 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 117

Okay, we're now at the ETHBTC-THANG!

I record the $BTC and $ETH prices from @osmosiszone into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! It says 'swap $BTC for $ETH.'





The thing is: I've exhausted my $BTC-reserves in Ghost.



Wat do?

  1. Do no swap today OR
  2. 'manifest' 0.099 $ETH, ... somehow.
One approach is to leverage my stockpiled $ETH, long it, and hope the price goes up, or short it, and hope the price goes down.



The problem with this approach is that I'm exposing my principal to the risk. Let's put this thought on hold for a mo'. 

Another approach is the 無 arb.

The 無 arb does not expose principal to risk.


I mint 900 $USK from 1.9 $ETH, then I turn right around an borrow 370 $KUJI, using the 900 $USK as collateral.






I place 370 $KUJI for sale on the KUJI/ATOM @TeamKujira FIN board, and we are in business, ladies and gentles.




I record all my trades on the trades-page.

So the 無 arbs are great price-protected arbs.

But $ETH is at ~$1590-per. What if $ETH goes up?

I take the remaining 0.8 $ETH, bridge it to @osmosiszone via @squidrouter, and set a 4x LONG on @levana.





I already have an $ETH short in place, so I'm hedged, either way.

P.s. and please always hedge your trades.

Hedging, some thoughts (in a very different context).

MWA-HAHAHA! 😈

My 'take profit'-price HIT on my 4x $ETH long an up-spike. @Levana_protocol automatically closed the perpetual to me, returning 0.8 $ETH on my 0.79 entry.




AND $ETH has a downswing now, so I'm also profiting on my 3x $ETH short there AND my supplied $ETH liquidity




2023-09-22 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 117








  • swap 0.00973 $BTC

After swap:
ETH: 5.58730 BTC: 0.0112

Total: $9,190.78 TVL EMA-20: $9,183.78
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is overvalued.

ROI: 1.54% APR: 4.80%

Okay, whilst awaiting the 無 arb to pop or for the $ETH price to change (up or down, idc: I have both long and short positions), I'm OFT! to grab some lunch.

Y'all take care of y'selves, ya hear? That's an order! 😤

love, your dad, el geophf

No comments:

Post a Comment