Thursday, September 21, 2023

2023-09-21 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 116

I'm about to close my $OSMO short and take the profit with $ETH? or $BTC?




LET'S DO THE ETHBTC-THANG! I record the prices from @osmosiszone and record them into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! ... which tells me from the EMA20-ETHBTC-ratio to:

  • SELL $BTC! BUY $ETH!

Well, okay then!

So, I shorted the $OSMO. Report here.



With that $OSMO, which was a catch-all claim, I swapped to $ETH and increased my ETHBTC-position.



I immediately turn around and 3x (re-)short 0.5 $ETH on @Levana_protocol, take-profit at a 10% price Δ. 



With the above $ETH swap from $OSMO, and the gains from the $ETH short on @Levana_protocol,



Do you know what that means?



That means I take 0.103 $ETH profit, magically, as if from thin air, folks.

And that's how I BUIDL my ETHBTC position.

2023-09-21 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 116








  • swap 0.01006 $BTC

After swap:
ETH: 5.39780 BTC: 0.0210

Total: $9,077.79 TVL EMA-20: $9,170.87
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is undervalued.

ROI: 2.73% APR: 8.59%

So, my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN tells me to swap 0.01006 $BTC for $ETH, so I withdraw that amount from @TeamKujira Ghost and find the highest price I can sell $BTC: it's on the wBTC/MNTA FIN board.




ETHBTC hit a low. I'm optimistic $BTC-price will rise.

I compute the complete trade-path from $BTC -> $ETH by finding high sell-prices and low buy-prices.

My complete trade-path, given current market conditions, is:


  • 0.01006 BTC -> MNTA -> axlUSDC -> USK -> ETH 

Good ol' ./gantt will track the trades for me.

Two words, frenz:



Do you see that big, red, SPIKE?
DO YOU SEE THAT BIG RED SPIKE? DO YOU? DO YOU?

I just walked away with some 'free' $ETH on a wstETH/wETH sell catch-all order.

catch-all HOWTO: http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/2023/02/howto-limit-catch-all-orders-on.html

My ETHBTC-position just grew by 0.09 $ETH.

Update to the $BTC -> $ETH trading path, due to market conditions.

wBTC/axlUSDC is now the highest price I can sell $BTC on, so I drop the wBTC/MNTA trade. The new path is now

  • 0.01006 wBTC -> (no MNTA) -> axlUSDC -> USK -> wETH

The sell-order hit on wBTC/axlUSDC and the above path:



  • wBTC -> axlUSDC -> USK -> wETH

is still the best path.

I sell the $axlUSDC on axlUSDC/USK, 



...eyeing an $wETH buy to conclude this transaction.

Now: the ETHBTC-THANG! says to buy no (in this case) $ETH, but, when we look at @Indigo_protocol, we see two things:

  • $INDY is bleeding value onto the floor. Staking it yields negative results.
  • There are enough yields to harvest and to reinvest.
Let's tend to this position

First I destake all $INDY from @Indigo_protocol, then I attempt to harvest the $INDY yields from the $iBTC and $iETH farms, but I'm told I don't have enough $ADA?!?!? (I have 11 $ADA ... I guess I need to bump that back up to 30 spare).



No problem: I swap the $INDY to $ADA. 



The 'no problem' was blithe.

@Indigo_protocol charges you 1.9 $ADA to swap? That means, to minimize that pain-point, I should swap values above 190 $ADA in value, otherwise swap fees are above 1%, and I find those fees reprehensibly excessive, personally.

What's even more ignominious is that now I harvest the $INDY yields (fee) then swap them to $ADA (fee) and the swap fee is now 2.0 $ADA, ... they increase the fee per swap?





Ugh.  

But, so: now I have $ADA. I stake all my $ADA and use the staked $ADA as collateral to mint $iETH.





This is the first time I'm minting on @Indigo_protocol.

So: I have staked $ADA AND I have minted $iETH from that staked $ADA.



I stake the $iETH, collecting 17 $ADA in yields.

These are my $iETH and $iBTC staked positions on @indigo_protocol:



2023-09-21 Indigo portfolio




Basis: $1,600.60

$iBTC: 0.013614 $355.61
$iETH: 0.595533 $941.10
$iUSD: 0 $0.00
value: $1,296.71

total fees $20.939
total yields $59.976
net gain/loss $39.037

APY 15.90%
ROI: -16.55%
APR: -107.85%

No comments:

Post a Comment