Saturday, September 30, 2023

2023-09-30 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 125

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!

I record the $ETH and $BTC prices from @osmosiszone into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! 




Thanks to a 10xLONG against 1 $ETH popping on @Levana_protocol, I was able not only to swap $ETH -> $BTC as per the SPREADSHEETSZORXEN, but I also bagged some net $ETH as profit, as well, growing my ETHBTC-bag! 





2023-09-30 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 125








  • swap 0.05589 $ETH

After swap:
ETH: 6.00078 BTC: 0.0101

Total: $10,358.99 TVL EMA-20: $9,554.13
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is overvalued.

ROI: 5.66% APR: 16.54%

What I like about the ETHBTC-THANG! is that it gives purpose to $ETH and $BTC accumulation and it's explicit in showing you how your swaps grow your ETHBTC-bag. The more $ETH and $BTC you accumulate, the more efficacious your ETHBTC-swaps become.

I deposit my $wETH and $wBTC gains into @TeamKujira Ghost. I'll need to set up a $wBTC LP and perpetual on @Levana_protocol soon, but not now.




Now: I nap! 😴

Just one more thing before I go:

Dear @TeamKujira,

Would you like to set up a wETH-wBTC LP on BOW? I'm betting there would be, say: oh, at least 1 person interested in a wETH-wBTC LP on BOW and a wETH/wBTC order book on FIN.

love, geophf

No comments:

Post a Comment