Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Prism for Kujira: KUJIATOM-THANG!

Observation: somebody's got a pretty sweet setup on LP KUJI-ATOM/KUJI board, trading at 50%, buy or sell.



Question: Can I do better than that?
Answer: The KUJIATOM-THANG! or:

Prism for @TeamKujira 

Setup: I swap my $stATOM -> $ATOM via stATOM/ATOM and stATOM/MNTA.





Somebody (else? ... but probably the same person) has a sweet setup on the LP KUJI-ATOM/ATOM board, again, trading at 50%, buy or sell.



So, I withdraw all my LPs for sale.

I'm going to create a new wallet and move these LPs there.

Experiment: can I grow both $KUJI and $ATOM?

I create the new wallet, ship 10 $KUJI over to there for transaction fees, then ship 29.58 LP KUJI-ATOM tokens or ~100 $KUJI and ~10 $ATOM.





I stake that LP on @TeamKujira BOW.



I'm going to let that LP marinate in the stake for 20 to BUIDL a set of EMA20 measures.

So, how does this work? I measure.

What do I measure?

I need: $KUJI, $ATOM, and LP KUJI-ATOM, amounts and prices to compute values and ratios.

I'll measure each daily, and after 20 days, I'll have the EMA20.


With the EMA20 vs KUJI/ATOM ratio, I program swap decisions.

With the EMA20 vs TVL, I program buy/sell decisions.

Will this work?

I don't know. I think so. That's why this is an experiment.

Let's goooooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment