Wednesday, September 20, 2023

"How do I grow $BTC, o, el geophf?"

Ways to grow $BTC.

Article inspired from a question by Hashimoto.

First off: where? 


Kujira.

Second off: how to get $BTC to Kujira?


I use wrapped $BTC, which is actually via @axelarcore.

How that shows up is that I swap my $BTC elsewhere for X (usually $USDC), then immediately bridge that to CØSMOS/Osmosis, then swap that back to (wrapped) $BTC on @osmosiszone.

I then IBC that wrapped $BTC to @TeamKujira.

Third off: How to grow $BTC?


There are several 'best' ways to grow (wrapped) $BTC on CØSMOS.

Let me count the ways.




Now, $wBTC IS earning 3.5% on @TeamKujira Ghost rn, 



...and, 3.5% on $(w)BTC is fabulous, ... elsewhere.

But you've seen that I can make 3.5% in my sleep, and I often do that. So: yes! I have $wBTC in Ghost, but that's my parking lot.

ETHBTC-THANG!


The biggest attack to grow both $BTC and $ETH that I'm pursuing, presently, is the ETHBTC-thang.

It works with the liquidity you (already) have. It grows $BTC AND it grows $ETH at the same time.

I'm liking the ETHBTC-THANG!  

No comments:

Post a Comment