Friday, September 29, 2023

DOT LP and perpetuals on Levana

🚨🚨
OY! You LEVERAGE LOVIN' POLKADOTTIRS!
🚨🚨

@Levana_protocol has opened up their single-sided $DOT LPs (currently at 19% APR) and their LONG and SHORT $DOT perpetuals!

You must 🚨🚨🚨 FIRST CONVERT $axlDOT to $DOT (composable) with not insignificant slippage on @osmosiszone




After that, you will probably need to supply some liquidity to the $DOT-pool before you open leveraged positions, because @Levana_protocol is fully self-funded.






At 19% APR on the $DOT LP, I'm not complainin' about this 'parking lot' of liquidity, ya hear? 😎

After liquidity is available on the protocol, you can take long and short positions. I go πŸ’― bat crazy degen by taking a 10x LONG and a 10x SHORT position against $DOT. When one pops, I'll close it for profit, and I hope I degen my way to 50M $DOT on @Levana_protocol.




HIGH RISK!

The remaining $DOT ('composable') I supply to the $DOT LP on @Levana_protocol at 19% APR.



I'll BUIDL this $DOT bag with profits from the 10x perpetuals, and, hey, if the perpetuals liquidate, it's 100% my loss, but I finally get to do something with this liquidity, see? 

No comments:

Post a Comment