Saturday, March 4, 2023

Multi-chain looping of LUNA

WOOT!

$ampLUNA is now available on @demexchange Nitron, both supply and borrow-side! 


You can import your $ampLUNA tokens from the balance-page.


I don't, however, see ampLUNA order books nor ampLUNA LPs on @demexchange, ...yet.

Any @eris_protocol stans going to post their favs?

In this light, I'm moving my $LUNA-liquidity to @demexchange 

(read that above statement: what does the future of Terra hold if better opportunities for $LUNA exist, ... off-chain?)

First, I move the $LUNA I have on @TeamKujira to Terra.


Next, I swap $LUNA for $ampLUNA on @astroport_fi, then provide liquidity to the LUNA-ampLUNA compound LP on @eris_protocol as hedge.




This article explains why.

Then I transfer the $ampLUNA off-chain to @demexchange, and lend it to Nitron, borrow it right back as $LUNA then ship that $LUNA to Terra.




Why do this?

Multi-chain looping.

I swap the $LUNA to $ampLUNA on @astroport_fi, topping off the LUNA-ampLUNA LP-hedge on @eris_protocol, then ship the $ampLUNA right back to @demexchange where I resupply the $ampLUNA from the $LUNA I borrowed.





Thus: I loop. Twice, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment