Friday, April 1, 2022

A Brief Tour of CrystalVale

Let's go to Crystalvale, shall we?*

*n.b.: I don't what I'm doing. Bear with me.

First have some $JEWEL in whatever they're calling the Bank these days. Now, let's go to the Bridge.

First of all, @DefiKingdoms created a blockchain that has $JEWEL as the protocol token, ... HOW COOL IS THAT? $JEWEL's OWN BLOCKCHAIN! So, let's bridge some $JEWEL on over...

... but apparently I have to bridge $xJEWEL over first? M'kay, fam, then let's do that! 

THEN I tried to bridge some $JEWEL over, but poor @DefiKingdoms bridge just keeled over and died. Fortunately, they provided a link to the underlying Synapse Bridge, so I bridged my $JEWEL over with @SynapseProtocol bridge. I think. Whatever. It worked.

Okay, OFT! to the Docks to traverse to Crystalvale, HO!


* you need to have set up the DefiKingdoms blockchain on your m-m already for this to work.**

** actually: no. But we'll find this out, won't we.

... nice. 😤

#TechnicalDifficulties
#PleaseDoNotAdjustYourScreen
#Cha #Rite 🙄

And that concludes my journey to CrystalVale for today in the Merry Month o' March, 2022.

Thank you for attending my TED talk.

love, geophf

... The Next Day ...

Okay, thanks to soapé's advice, I was finally able to get to CrystalVale, yay! 

Let's see what's here, shall we?


Ooh! The cradle! HiFi! 🐍

In the gardens they have 1 incentivized LP to stake, so that makes knowing which seeds to buy easy, n'est-ce pas? 

(spoiler: it's the $xJEWEL - $JEWEL LP)

So we go to the marketplace to buy some seeds from the druid. Good thing Crystalvale has a similar interface to Serendale.



With the bought seeds, we go back to the garden and place them in the Seed Box for planting. 




Tada! 🎉 We are now mining $CRYSTAL on a $JEWEL blockchain.

Dude: '$JEWEL blockchain.' How cool is that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment