Thursday, April 7, 2022

Harmony: Tranquil Finance Maintenance

I am closing my 

  • $ONE and $stONE loans (-9% and -3% respectively)

on @tranquil_fi and opening a

  • $USDC loan position (+3%)


The exchange rates are better on @SushiSwap than they are on @Defiraverse for $USDT -> $ONE, FYI. 



And now we repay the $ONE loan.


But for $USDT -> $stONE, the exchange rate is better on @Defiraverse, not @SushiSwap. Go figure. 



I'm also moving all my stable coin collateral to $DAI at 7% (the other stables have lower yields). 


After that's settled, I borrow $USDC, because of its net-positive yield, but then swap it to $DAI as collateral, because it has the best yield among the stable coins.




At then end of the day, I've a 12.83% yield across ~$6500; that's $833 / year or ~ $2.30 / day.

That's a far cry from this morning, where I was 2% yield on ~ $2500, or $50 / year or ~$0.14 / day.


Leveraged yielding on @tranquil_fi, folks. 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment