Friday, April 1, 2022

Mirror: the Yield Conundrum

So, in my daily sweep of my @mirror_protocol positions, ...


I see $mNVDA farm is over-collateralized:


However, even the best @mirror_protocol SHORT yields are at or below @anchor_protocol EARN yield.




WAT DO? 

This is a conundrum.

Me, I argue δNeutral is superior to savings, particularly because you earn yields on both LONG and SHORT sides of a position, but you may yearn for safety first and ease-of-access to your funds.

Both are acceptable approaches.


If you opt to move the collateral-overage to savings, simply adjust the collateral to 200%, and *POOF* your collateral-overage (because it's $aUST, right? YOU COLLATERALIZE WITH $aUST? RIGHT?!?!) is moved to @anchor_protocol EARN, ... AUTOMAGICALLY! 


DONE! ✅

But, if you wish to strengthen your (in this case $mNVDA) δNeutral position, then you follow the steps for the MFPT




And, BONUS! I don't even have to adjust the LONG-side. The vault will grow by the 0.01 $mNVDA without my interference.

Oh, and p.s.: expanding the the $mNVDA short position is a SHORT sale. This means that in two weeks, I collect the $UST unlocked from creating (expanding) the short-sale position. 



More $UST to invest in two weeks.

I.
LIKE.
this.

No comments:

Post a Comment