Friday, April 22, 2022

Terra

I was asked: 

"geophf, where do I invest on the Terra blockchain?"

Woo, boy.

Here's my answer.

You see me talking about @mirror_protocol a lot, but the thing is, right now, none of the short yield farms are above 20%, so I'm HODL'n right now and not putting money in.


So, an alternative to @mirror_protocol is @ApertureFinance, that have capital-preserving yields (way) above 20%. They do require a 2000 $UST minimum deposit per asset; not everyone has the wherewithal to do that. 


Both @mirror_protocol and @ApertureFinance are δNeutral CAPITAL PRESERVING protocols, which I love, a lot, but they don't grow your worth, they preserve your already-accumulated worth. So, how do you grow your worth on Terra? 

I'm going to say this, and be done with it.

On the Terra blockchain, the ONLY thing that matters is:

$LUNA

Your $LUNA bag determines your Terra happiness.


Now, how to use $LUNA? Staking is the worst option I find, and liquid staking, or (leveraged) LPs are the best options. So, I have $LUNA everywhere, but the protocols I'm hodl'n and watching are:

@mars_protocol and
@staderlabs 



Let's talk about @mars_protocol for a second.

Since @mars_protocol has autocompounded LEVERAGED LPs ('fields') their returns are the crazy-best on Terra, particularly, right now, their MIR-UST leveraged LP at 125%, but their LUNA-UST leveraged LP has the best LUNA returns.

Wow!

Let's talk about @staderlabs for a second.

How to use $LUNA? LUNA-UST LP has IL, so is not for me.

@staderlabs turned $LUNA staking from just straight-up terrible to one of the best, if not the best, cases for $LUNA utility. And $LunaX - $LUNA LP is IL-free with good returns!

[insert something here about $LUNA arbs, but nah, I guess: $LUNA arbs come after you have an accumulated $LUNA bag]

Okay, those are two protocols.

Here's everything, the good, the bad, the ugly, that I'm in on the Terra blockchain.

Check it out. Copy it? (maybe not?) Critique it like this: "but why don't you ..." or "don't you think ..." for a free blocc.

Now: $SPEC is doing great! and $ASTRO and $xASTRO are doing great! $PRISM is doing (not so) great! 

So were $ANC and $MIR before. 

So I don't trust any of those, the only thing, for me, to watch on the Terra blockchain, solemente, is $LUNA.

$LUNA is the sine qua non of Terra.

$LUNA goes up to $1000? It makes me a millionaire.

I'll wait, and accumulate, for that day.

Now, how do I accumulate $LUNA? I buy it, of course, but now, I only buy $LUNA at a discount on @TeamKujira (HOWTO). Liquidation fulfillment claims and $LUNA arbitration are how I grow my $LUNA bag now.


Where to invest on Terra? $LUNA.


The. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment