Saturday, April 9, 2022

Harmony Unite: the Reality below Peg

PWEESE! Whatever you do, DON'T BUY @finance_unite  $UBOND! 🥺🥺🥺

... well, not until I buy it all first. 😈


Dear @finance_unite.

I can't buy $UNITE on @VenomDAO: insufficient liquidity.


So: I have $USHARE. How do I buy $UBOND with no $UNITE available, pray: tell?

UNITE self-funding experiment.

My hands are tied while $UNITE is below peg and unavailable on @VenomDAO swap to trade for $UBOND.

Not a good look for self-funding, stuck at 0 $UNITE yields

Day 14



target/loan: $17.21
todæg's yields: $3.77
total yield: $17.21
remaining: $531.58

OkAY! NOW there's liquidity for buying $UNITE. YAY! 


Since $UNITE - $ONE LP and $UBOND stake have the same returns, and $UBOND is on (fire) sale right now, I'm converting my $UNITE and $ONE to $UBOND.





Reminder: @finance_unite $UBOND is a steal right now.

So, ... yeah.

I consolidated all my @finance_unite positions:

  • the $USHARE in the boardroom went to the $USHARE - $ONE vault (autocompounder)
  • All the $UNITE... all of it ... went to $UBOND.


This is the reality, below peg, and so I've adjusted my portfolio to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment