Friday, April 22, 2022

"I have $300, geophf. Where do I put it?"

Okay, after chasing this bear down, down, down my freed up collateral and short-sale unlocks from the @mirror_protocol look like this:



  • 162 $UST ... AND:
  • 123 $aUST

Okay.

wow. 😳

So, some of it is earning ~19.5% on @anchor_protocol; some of it is not.

Can we do better? Yes. Always.

@anchor_protocol EARN is a baseline, not the pinnacle. @anchor_protocol EARN, in my book, is where you put non-productive money.

I don't have that luxury now, folks.

So, okay, then, so: "Where do I put that $300+, geophf?" is what you're asking, right?

Here's the thing. You know what working in your portfolio, and what's not. And if you DON'T know that, you'd better find out, RIGHT QUICK!

Let's find out.

Right quick.

I was asked: "What self-loans do you have? What is their [paid-off] status?"

So, because I don't have that answer at my fingertips, I built the following list as a response.

But we can (and will) do better. Let's report state and performance on these loans.




Let's study to which protocol I'm loaning.


... Hi, @DefiKingdoms Serendale and CrystalVale:

they take ~70% of the loaned tokens.

I've loaned to which blockchains?


No surprises here.

How am I going to repay the loans? 


It's pretty evenly split between Heroes (in this case: questing or active income) and LPs (passive income).

Good 50% / 50% split, then.

From whence the loans come?


I've pretty evenly distributed the loan-load across portfolii and protocols, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment