Saturday, April 2, 2022

Reflect Yield Distribution Thingie / RYDT

Reflectaverse @Reflectaverse self-funding project, 2022-04-02:

Let's dooo eet!



So, first, before anything, I MEASURE the yields from each LP and compute their efficacy.

Some people say 'ROI'; I say 'efficacy,' because I'm all cool, sayin' 'efficacy' like that. 

And I hear chicks dig that, so: ya. 😎





A side-note here. The claim all-contract for @Reflectaverse is the cleanest of any I've ever seen. The cleanest. 




Okay, so I've collected the $ECHO yields. WAT DO?

Well, I have this handy-dandy little chart that ranks rf-LPs by APY, THAT's WAT DO! 😤

(... well, not WAT DO but WAT BE.) (You get me.)




So, then, my plan (the 'WAT DO'), since I like all these rf-Tokens, is to invest the yields into each of the rf-LPs, proportionate to their yields.

How can we so that?

Hm, ... with SPREADSHEETS, MAYBE?

Let's build the RYDT ('Reflect Yield Distribution Thingie')



How does the RYDT work?

  1. enter the current yields (yellow),
  2. sort descending by the yields, 
  3. enter the total yields claimed,
Then RYFT tells you how much $ECHO to swap to the rf-Token to increase your stakes, proportionately (pink).

Let's walk through an example using the $rfUST LP.

  • SWAP $ECHO for $rfUST from the RYDT on @DefiKingdoms (set slippage to 12%)

  • PAIR those two assets on @DefiKingdoms 

  • STAKE the LP on @Reflectaverse 

  • RECORD collected $ECHO yields

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

Okay, you've paired all your rf-assets, and you have $ECHO leftover (because of the yields gained by staking the LPs).

  • SWAP half the $ECHO for $ONE

  • PAIR those two

  • STAKE on @Reflectaverse 

  • THEN SINGLE-STAKE yielded $ECHO

After all the allocations, the @Reflectaverse portfolio looks like this:



Pretty good balance, I'd say.

REFLECT DAO Self-funding experiment


Day 8:

target/loan: $620.00
todæg yields: $33.84
total yield: $83.13 (not bad, so far)
remaining until self-funded: $487.58

Steady on. Good to see the protocol beginning to cover the loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment