Sunday, March 5, 2023

#NFA: a discourse

"The world needs decentralized money. Not financial advice."

"The world needs decentralized money" IS financial advice.

If you're not giving financial advice, don't make statements about finance.

If you are giving financial advice, ... grow a backbone.

It's that simple.

Saying "not financial advice" is simply stating one thing:

"I'm a coward."

You're afraid. You're afraid of getting sued by somebody who takes your financial advice and acts on it.

This refuses to acknowledge one simple thing:

I'm in charge of my finances. Not you.

If I'm in charge of my finances, that means I'm responsible for them. Not you. Not anybody else but me.

You say: "$BTC is going up!"

I don't care. What I do with my finances are my decisions. What I do with my finances have NOTHING to do with your statements on finance. NOTHING.

The markets go up? The markets go down?

None of that matters. What matters is what I decide.

I WANT the markets to go down. MARKETS: PLEASE GO DOWN!

I make SO MUCH MONEY when the markets go down.

Why? Because I, ME, MYSELF, DECIDE to make money in the down market: I BUIDL!

Other people buy $BTC ATH then sell ATL, losing 50% of a $70k speculation. That's their decision. G-d bless them.

Me: I don't even SEE ATH nor ATL. I look for coins of VALUE and I buy them, REGARDLESS of their price. Because a coin of value WILL rise to its VALUE.

I BUIDL.

I don't give a [redacted] [redacted] what other people decide, and say, and do.

I look for coins of value, and invest in them.

Folks: SHOCKER! SOMETIMES I'M WRONG! 😱😱😱

SO DON'T LISTEN TO ME, EITHER! (no duh) 🙄

But I'm right, for ME!

I BUIDL. I LEARN. I ADJUST. I GROW.

Case in point:

@anchor_protocol and @mirror_protocol 
@harmonyprotocol.

Best things that ever happened to me.

Why? I learned some 'stuffs,' folks. I learned to hedge, AND I learned how to pick myself back up and to reBUIDL, ...

... and I'm up $100k because of those guys.

That's my decision.

Some of you experienced the exact same things and decided very different things than me.

You and I: we are not alike.

But as for me and my house, WE WILL SERVE THE LORD!


To serve the LORD, you must master YOURSELF.

That takes honesty. That takes courage.

"Not Financial Advice"? #NFA?

How about this: "I am the master and commander of my ship. When I say: 'Helm's a loo!' to leeward we go, and until we're at the bottom of the deep blue sea, no matter which way the winds blow, THIS way – MY way! – we make way!"

How about that, huh?

So, instead of #NFA, or following what the markets do:

YOU be the market maker.
YOU be the market taker.

@mirror_protocol scuffled? boo-hoo?

How about this: YOU re-BUIDL your own @mirror_protocol.

@CavernProtocol did for @anchor_protocol.

The only thing stopping you is you.

NEWS FLASH: 

This is #cryptocurrency, folks.
This is #DeFi.

IT'S YOUR MONEY! 

Not the Gov't's. 
Not the Banks'. 
Not even Mary Poppins'. 

IT'S. 
YOURS.

YOU, FINALLY, for the FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE,  decide what to do with your own money.

Know this.
Be this.
Do this.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment