Thursday, December 22, 2022

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-12-22

I also have $AVAX-yields to collect for @BenqiFinance.

  • I collect the yields

  • I swap them to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork 


  • I re-supply the $sAVAX to @BenqiFinance marketplace.


Now, I'm ready to do my daily $AVAX self-loan.

I self-loan 100 $AVAX to ... well: my... self. 


My @BenqiFinance positions settle to this. 


Where do I invest the $AVAX?

Let's go back to putting some liquidity back into Avalanche.

I invest 8 $AVAX (~$92.35) into $GMX, swapping via @traderjoe_xyz, 


... then staking on @GMX_IO 


Next, let's look at the leveraged LPs on @Alpha_HomoraV2 next.


Down market, so the LP-values are down.

Does an up-market mean LP-values go up?

We'll find out when we have an up-market. Until then, let's invest here, by swapping 4 $AVAX each to $WETH.e and $USDC.e first. 



I invested into the $WETHe leveraged LP by supplying both sides of the pair, then bringing leverage down below 85%, just because I'm super-cautious with this new instrument.




Staking the leverage LP yields $PNG. 


And, seeing the chart, can you guess what I'll do with these yields?

I do the same for my USDC.e-AVAX leveraged LP, also collecting $PNG-yields. 




At the end of those evolutions, my @Alpha_HomoraV2 positions are as follows. 


I do the same for my USDC.e-AVAX leveraged LP, also collecting $PNG-yields. 




At the end of those evolutions, my @Alpha_HomoraV2 positions are as follows. 


I swap the $PNG-yields to $AVAX on @pangolindex 


Net Avalanche positions: 2022-12-22



invested: $50,913.88
valuation: $43,088.69
ROI: -15.19%

No comments:

Post a Comment