Friday, December 23, 2022

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-12-23

Before I do the Avalanche daily report, I have THINGS TO DO!

"Like what?" sez you.
"LIKE COMPOUND THE YIELDS ON @GMX_IO AND SELF-LOAN THE SELF-LOAN, AND MOVE MY $BTC.b TO THE @BenqiFinance MONEY MARKET! I SAID I HAVE THINGS TO DO!" 😤


You: "Dude. Chill. Sheesh."
Me: "NEVAH!" 😤

I move the $BTC.b from @Platypusdefi to @BenqiFinance 



Then I (self-)borrow 100 $AVAX.



I'm nearing my self-imposed limit of 90% LTV so this may be the second-to-last borrow I'm doing on @BenqiFinance.

Let's distribute this liquidity around the blockchainszorxen? YUS! 👏

The first bit o' liquidity goes to @GMX_IO.

  • I swap 8 $AVAX to $GMX on @traderjoe_xyz, then stake on @GMX_IO.



  • Then I buy $GLP with $AVAX on @GMX_IO. $GLP auto-stakes when purchased. 



Next, we'll be contributing to @Alpha_HomoraV2 leveraged LPs. To stage those interactions,

  • I swap 4 $AVAX for $WETH.e on @traderjoe_xyz 


  • I swap 4 $AVAX for $USDC.e on @KyberNetwork 


Let's leverage some LPs, then! 

The interface for adding liquidity to @Alpha_HomoraV2 leveraged LPs is easy, once you get into the rhythm of it. It appears daunting at first, but that's because they allow the flexibility to add liquidity on one side or the other, and then to leverage. 




It's a cool interface.

Me, I prefer to add liquidity to both sides of the leveraged LP. I also BUIDL my USDC.e-AVAX leveraged LP, following the same procedure (as above).

When the dust settles, here are my @Alpha_HomoraV2 leveraged LP-positions. 


Now I can do the Avalanche blockchain daily report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-12-23



invested: $51,291.80
valuation: $43,524.03
ROI: -14.96%

No comments:

Post a Comment