Monday, December 19, 2022

2022-12-19 ATOM arbitration

BACK UP, ERRYBODY!







I have bought $ATOM to claim on @TeamKujira FIN order books.

*checks ORCA 


Nupe. Yeah. We good. FIN 'TIS! ON Y VA! 

Okay, I've collected 10.6 $ATOM. That means:

  • 5 goes to mint $USK on BLUE

  • 5 goes to FIN for arbitration
  • 0.6 to buy a castle, a yacht, and my next lambo.

...wut. 😤 u mad I didn't buy the rocketship, too? I was thinking about it, but I didn't want to appear ostentatious. 😎

Now that we have $ATOM in the bag, and $ATOM in hand, I think we're in a position where we can start to arb $ATOM.

Let's see what ./vern, my main man, ./vern thinks.


./vern thinks ATOM,axlUSDC,SCRT,USK,KUJI,ATOM is the best arb-path now.

Let's try that.

  • ATOM,axlUSDC,SCRT,USK,KUJI,ATOM

The $ATOM sell orders hit, 


so let's place the next order:

... you see that as soon as I placed the order, that it's already partially fulfilled.

Should I have placed higher? Eh.

The $SCRT-trade hit. 




So, I check with ./vern, who adds a $KUJI step,


 then I execute:

  • placed 351 $SCRT -> _ $USK, SELL at 0.76 fulfilled


asdf

    No comments:

    Post a Comment