Saturday, December 17, 2022

HOWTO: Liquidation Fulfillment Bid-approach on Kujira ORCA

Ooh! Speaking of minting on BLUE, on the dual-side, which is liquidations on ORCA, I have $ATOM liquidation fulfillments to claim! 


WOOT! WOOT!

I supply 50% of the claimed $ATOM to minting on BLUE and mint $USK, 



... making sure my $ATOM bag is safely collateralized. 

With the minted $USK (never enough, never will be) and $USK I've arbed and earned elsewhere, I place new liquidation fulfillment bids.

My approach? I place two bids that have premiums BELOW the bulk of the other bids on the market, and the lower bid is double the next bid.

Here, today, you see I place two $ATOM liquidation fulfillment bids: one for 20 $USK at 8% premium,



... the next at 10 $USK at 9% premium. I'll scale up these bids in amounts bid as I learn the rhythm to ORCA on @TeamKujira blockchain. 

So, this is my liquidation-fulfillment-on-ORCA approach:

  1. place bids below the bulk of other bids.
  2. claim fulfilled bids
  3. mint $USK on BLUE from some of the claim.
  4. rebid to lather. rinse. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment