Thursday, December 22, 2022

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-12-22

Let's move the rest of the $AVAX liquidity ...

... AROUND THE BLOCKAVERSE! 🎺

First, we take half the remaining $AVAX and swap to $USDC on @KyberNetwork 


.... then to $axlUSDC on @CurveFinance 


... so that we can bridge this liquidity to @TeamKujira blockchain (using the BLUE bridge).


On the Ghost Dog/Fantom Opera-side, I transfer the remaining $AVAX to @Bybit_Official, 


... then swap-swap to $FTM using the AVAX/USDT and USDT/FTM order books, 



... then transfer the $FTM to that Fantom Ghostchain. 


I swap all the $MIM back to $USDC (at some slip), 


... then resupply 400 $USDC to @GeistFinance money market, to alleviate the pressure on the LTV.


That leaves ~ 300 $USDC: our working capital for today. 

Right away I put 100 $USDC into the $USDC-pool on @UniDexFinance. 



I swap the remaining $USDC to $FTM on @UniDexFinance, then put half of that into the $FTM-pool on @UniDexFinance. 



The other half I swap to $sFTMX on @SpookySwap, 


... then supply to @GranaryFinance. 


I then borrow the maximum amount of $FTM.


... which I immediately swap back to $sFTMX on @SpookySwap and resupply into the @GranaryFinance marketplace.




After this one loop. My health is 1.11; my LTV, 66.98%.

I'm now ready to run the daily blockchains report.

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-12-22



invested: $75,604.83
value: $65,571.86
ROI: -13.27%

No comments:

Post a Comment