Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-12-27

OOH! $QI-YIELDS on @BenqiFinance!

  • I collect the yields


  • I swap to $AVAX on @pangolindex 


  • I swap to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork 


  • I re-supply $sAVAX to @BenqiFinance 

I notice that I have $QI-supply, but not earning 20% yields like it used to. 


So, I'm withdrawing the $QI-supply, 


swapping to $AVAX on @pangolindex 


... but not swap to $sAVAX. Not yet.

BECAUSE! [wait for it].

... because I have yields on @GMX_IO to compound.


Which I do.

Now I have $AVAX in my wallet.

I COULD swap to $sAVAX and resupply @benqi, but I feel my $sAVAX-position is overabundant now.

So, let's go the @gmx_io route, then.

  • I swap 4 $AVAX to $GMX on @traderjoe_xyz 


  • I then stake the $GMX with @GMX_IO 


  • I check the fee-schedule for $GLP. $AVAX fees are okay.


  • I buy $GLP with $AVAX on @GMX_IO which automagically stakes the $GLP for me.


With that, I can now do the daily Avalanche blockchain report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-12-27



invested: $50,790.74
valuation: $41,658.39
ROI: -17.78%

No comments:

Post a Comment