Saturday, December 31, 2022

axlUSDC/USK arbitrage

How I arb $USK using $FURY on @TeamKujira FIN FURY/USK order book.

  • I placed a buy-order of 50 USK of ~12k $FURY
  • that hits
  • I placed a sell-oder of that ~12k $FURY at 10% higher price.

As you see: 


I'm now collecting 56 $USK, or 10% more $USK, from that sell-order.

Conversely, I arb both $axlUSDC and $USK on the axlUSDC/USK order book.


This time I'm arbing $axlUSDC (OR. AM. I???): I placed sell orders of $axlUSDC for 50 and 37.5, sold for $USK, now I'm buying back at 51 and 38 $axlUSDC.

axlUSDC/USK is a no-brainer arb-machine! 

Do I rest on those trades?

Nosirree.


I turn those buy-orders around to sell-orders, again, a bit higher than I bought.

THEN! Since axlUSDC/USK is so freek'n whack, I put in three buy-orders for deeply discounted axlUSDC-bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment