Thursday, December 29, 2022

2022-12-29 wBNB arb

Let's arb $wBNB.

./vern, my main man, ./vern offers lots of SCRT trades that I'm not interested in, 


... but here's an arb-path that works for me:

  • wBNB,axlUSDC,KUJI,ATOM,axlUSDC,wBNB
So, let's kick that off.
  • 2022-12-29 placed: 0.05555 wBNB -> 13.7425 axlUSDC, SELL at 247.39 fulfilled

The $wBNB-arb order hit on the wBNB/axlUSDC order book. ./vern, my main man, ./vern confirms the next order (buy $KUJI), so, let's do that!

That order hits right away, so I put in the next order in the $wBNB-arb-path:

The KUJI/ATOM sell-order for the $wBNB-arb popped.


So, I claim that. Now, let's check with ./vern, my main man, ./vern.


./vern sez: swap it right back

m'kay.

New path is: 
  • wBNB,axlUSDC,KUJI,ATOM,KUJI,USK,wBNB

swap:


The next order that popped is on the KUJI/ATOM order book.


I run ./vern, my main man, ./vern, who says:


"Yeah, go ahead."

So: I do. 😎


The KUJI/USK sell order popped for the $wBNB-arb. 


Checking with ./vern yielded this convoluted path, 


...so I asked ./emily, and she said I could close the arb.

Which, as $wBNB is skying, I do close it with a market order.


2022-12-29-2023-01-09 CLOSED: 0.05555 -> 0.058950 wBNB, 6.21% ROI 

No comments:

Post a Comment