Saturday, December 24, 2022

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-12-24

Let's distribute the remaining $AVAX-liquidity around the Blockaverse, then do the daily blockaverse report.

FIRST, we transfer half the $AVAX to @Bybit_Official 


While that transfer extends, let's move the rest of the liquidity to @TeamKujira. We do that by:

  • SWAP $AVAX to $USDC on @KyberNetwork 


  • SWAP $USDC to $axlUSDC on @CurveFinance 


  • BRIDGE that $axlUSDC to @TeamKujira via the BLUE bridge.


The liquidity shows up almost instantly


Okay, back to the Fantomly chain o' ghosts:

On @Bybit_Official, I SWAP-SWAP the $AVAX to $FTM via the AVAX/USDT and USDT/FTM order books, 



... then transfer the $FTM to my Fantom Menac-... sry: 'Opera' wallet. 


I swap the $FTM to $USDC on @UniDexFinance, 


...then supply that $USDC to @GeistFinance.


I turn around and borrow the maximum amount of $MIM.


This time I'm taking all the $MIM to invest elsewhere and I'll let the health factor fend for itself for the time being.

I swap the $MIM to $USDC on @UniDexFinance 


... and stake 100 $USDC into the $USDC-pool there. 


Then I swap the remaining liquidity to $FTM. 


I stake $100-worth, 490 $FTM, into the $FTM-pool on @UniDexFinance. 


The remaining $FTM I swap to $sFTMX on @SpookySwap then loop on @GranaryFinance: supplying $sFTMX, borrowing $FTM, then resupplying $sFTMX from the (swapped) borrowed $FTM. 





When I complete the loop, my @GranaryFinance positions rest at:


1.11 health factor
67.48% LTV

Let's do the daily @GranaryFinance report now. 

Okay, let's do the daily Blockaverse report.

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-12-24



invested: $76,778.02
value: $65,717.60
ROI: -14.41%

No comments:

Post a Comment