Thursday, December 29, 2022

2022-12-30 KUJI arb

One final arb, then I'm OFT! to bed.

./vern, my main man, ./vern suggests the following path:


  • KUJI,ATOM,USK,wETH,axlUSDC,KUJI
So, I kick off this $KUJI-arb with the following order:


The KUJI/ATOM sell-order hits right away, so I place the next order in the arb-path:

OOH! My $ATOM sell-order hit on my $KUJI-arb!


Let's consult ./vern, my main man, ./vern. 


./vern sez: "Well? Go on, then!"

*./vern bein' salty af with meh rn. 🙄

So I place the next order on the $KUJI-arb-path:
  • 2022-12-31 placed: 126.1015 USK -> 131.1917 axlUSDC, BUY at 0.9612 fulfilled

Okay, we've got two different arbs that popped on the axlUSDC/USK. Let's deal with them one at a time.


The first arb is a simple one, trading back-n-forth between USK and axlUSDC. Here I've just 'sold' axlUSDC for USK, so now let's collect the USK then buy axlUSDC at a lower bid.

The second order is on the $KUJI-arb-path.

I checked with ./vern, my main man, ./vern, and ./vern sez: "Go for it!"

So, I place the next order in this arb-path:

  • 2022-12-31 placed: 131.1917 -> _ wETH, BUY at 1175.56 fulfilled


No comments:

Post a Comment