Monday, December 19, 2022

2022-12-19: DOT arbitrage

Let's do the same thing for a $DOT arbitration. 


./vern recommends: DOT,axlUSDC,SCRT,USK,DOT


So we place the order:


The $DOT sell order hit.



Of course it did, it being an up-market, and all.

So, lettuce consultus ./vern, my main man, ./vern.


./vern is all over the map: recommending ATOM/OSMO (nope), and saying SCRT will give `inf` returns (nope).

Two words, folks: NOPE! 😤

So, ./vern is steady.
./vern is dependable.
./vern, my main man, is my main man, ... ICYMI.

But, when ./vern goes off the rails like this, that's why I have ./emily, whom I always turn to for Good Counsel.

But, after all the code changes, ./emily be illn' rn.


Let's fix ./emily

./emily: fixed https://github.com/logicalgraphs/crypto-n-rust/blob/main/src/ch08/intimate/intimate.rs

...I also removed those nagging `inf`-paths, to boot.

./emily says the straight swap-back or the axlUSDC-USK paths get me 25 $DOT back.

So, ./vern's $wETH-détour is best, then. Let's do that.


2022-12-19, 25.24845 DOT -> 2022-12-22 25.6877 DOT 1.74% ROI, 3 days. Trade closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment