Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Arbitrum Protocols 2023-02-14

Let's establish initial @arbitrum positions.

To do that: I need liquidity on that chain. So I

  • (self-)BORROW 100 $AVAX from @BenqiFinance 


  • SWAP to $ETH on @KyberNetwork 


  • BRIDGE to @arbitrum on @CelerNetwork 



Let's rock. Or, as I say: "en: y va." 😈 (That is(n't) French)

 Now, I note in passing that 100 $AVAX ~= 1 $ETH.

1 $ETH: that's what I'm starting with.

Wouldn't it be neat if I were to be earning 1 $ETH in yield/day? For many, that would be complete financial independence.

Let's make that happen.

Not today. Not tomorrow, but let's BUIDL to that point, and recollect this start.

So, let's establish our @GMX_IO positions now. Buying $GMX is standard fair: 


...you swap from $ETH to $GMX on @traderjoe_xyz, 


...then stake that $GMX on @GMX_IO 

No surprises here.

$GLP is complicated, as it is on @avalancheavax. 

  • First, I check the coin-fees, and lo! and behold! $USDT has no fees!


  • Next, I swap $ETH to $USDT on @KyberNetwork 


  • Then, I buy $GLP with $USDT on @GMX_IO. 


The contract auto(magic)ally stakes the bought-$GLP.

So, now I have @arbitrum-positions. Do you know what this means? REPORTSZORXEN! (that's a word now).

Arbitrum Protocols 2023-02-14



invested: $2,021.00
value: $1,858.76
ROI: -8.03%

Not an auspicious start, but it's a start, and that's what matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment