Saturday, February 18, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-02-17


Hi, frenz!

@avalancheavax? @avalancheavax!

Everything's going swimmingly. One place to collect yields is @GMX_IO, thank's to $GLP's APY of 80%! 😱


Now, my usual plan is to reinvest yields 50/50, but, since production is so heavily $GLP-centric, do I shift focus to $GMX?

I answer that (after a nap) (I have a cold to end all colds), no! I'm not going to punish a high-performer. 50/50 has been the plan, it has, obviously, been working. We stick with the plan.



I swap 1 $AVAX for $GMX on @traderjoe_xyz then stake on @GMX_IO 

For $GLP, I check fees and $wETH.e has the lowest. So, I swap 1 $AVAX to $wETH.e on @KyberNetwork, then with that $wETH.e I buy more $GLP on @GMX_IO.




Buying the $GLP auto(magic)ally stakes it.

Before we leave @GMX_IO, let's talk about where I started and, now, where I am.

I started, as I always do, with $100.00 invested into $GMX and to $GLP each. Then, through thick and an awfully lot of thin, I kept investing.

Now we're here: 


$7k invested, $12k value, up 70%.

d-mn

I could go into a long tirade here about: "value invest!" "check fundamentals!" and all that stuff.

I think you know: it's hard to buy when you're down 30%, but if the fundamentals are good, that IS the time to buy.

I'll do the daily @avalancheavax report now, then return to bed.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-02-17



invested: $48,352.83
valuation: $53,481.90
ROI: 11.04%

No comments:

Post a Comment