Saturday, February 25, 2023

HOWTO: Looping stLUNA/LUNA on @demexchange

Okay!

Looping stLUNA/LUNA on @demexchange: an HOWTO.

1. supply (or 'lend') $stLUNA on @demexchange Nitron, which means:




0. mint $stLUNA on @stride_zone and



0.5 deposit $stLUNA from @stride_zone to @demexchange 


2. Borrow $LUNA.


How much? Ask what the LTV is for $stLUNA and borrow no more than the LTV. 


I know you can borrow more because of the liquid staking factor, but I like to play it safe, myself. 

3. establish a depeg-hedge.

What? Why? How? Who? Read this.

I like to set my hedge at 1/8th st-to-st, so, if I have 160 $stLUNA staked, I'd have 20 stLUNA-20.5 LUNA LP as hedge.


You see here I have hedged all my st-token supplies.

4. Transfer the remaining borrowed $LUNA, and loop back to step 1.


How often do I loop?

I loop down to $10-worth of borrow. 


My SPREADSHEETSZORXEN tells me when to stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment