Thursday, February 23, 2023

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-02-23

Let's go to the @FantomFDN blockchain.

On @Alpha_HomoraV2, @beethoven_x Late Quartet continues to amaze, while the other LPs are doing wonderfully, too.



Overall, I'm up over 25% on this protocol in this blockchain.

Let's collect and then reinvest the yields on Late Quartet.

Step 1. I swap the yield-token, $BEETS, to the member-tokens of the Late Quartet LP:

$BTC, $ETH, $FTM, $USDC





I reinvest the swapped yields, borrowing a wee, tiny, li'l bit more (to keep LTV down), then confirm my new Late Quartet position. 




My new @Alpha_HomoraV2 positions on @FantomFDN are as follows: 


The @FantomFDN @UnlDexFinance pools are doing great. There are $FTM-yields to collect, which I do, then reinvest half. My new balances are as below. 





112% APY on the $FTM-pool and 70% ROI overall are scary-good, folks. What's even better? These are fees-based, NOT incentivized.

Next: @GeistFinance. The Infinite $GEIST Well is now primed. $GEIST, when locked, yields money-market fees in native tokens ($ETH, $FTM, $CRV, etc), so I hope to build a nice residual from this money market. 





15% ROI from a money market, @GeistFinance, is amazing!


My original intent was to short the $MIM depeg, but $MIM continues to be healthy.


No matter: the $GEIST-yields give me $10.00 every few days, and those are locked to generate money-market fees-yields.

A busy day on the @FantomFDN blockchain.

Let's run the daily report.

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-02-23




invested: $26,997.58
valuation: $29,109.58
ROI: 7.82%

No comments:

Post a Comment