Monday, February 27, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-02-27

D'ye know what time it is, my frenz?

It's yield-farmin' time!

Avalanche

Let's start on @avalancheavax. First up @Alpha_HomoraV2. 

αHomora


I collect the $PNG-yields from the USDC.e-AVAX leveraged LP, then, on @pangolindex, I swap those yields to $USDC.e and $AVAX.



Can you guess why? 😎

The reason? I reinvest my yields back into the USDC.e-AVAX leveraged LP.

@Alpha_HomoraV2 makes this an easy, step-by-step process:

1. I reinvest the yields as 50/50 USDC.e/AVAX

2. I check leverage is reasonable

3. I confirm.


My new balance is up, hot-n-fresh! 😎


My ROI is up 38% on @Alpha_HomoraV2 on @avalancheavax, BTW. 


Benqi and Trader Joe

Next up, the 1-2 punch of @BenqiFinance and @traderjoe_xyz. 



I need these yields to be over $80 for me to harvest, and, would you look at that? The yields are over $80.

My plan of attack is to collect the $QI- and $AVAX-yields, convert everything to $AVAX, then reinvest.

On y va

I swap all the $QI-yields to $AVAX on @pangolindex, 


...then I swap 7/8ths of the $AVAX to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork 


'7/8ths' is very specific. Why 7/8ths?
7/8ths because

[not to leave you hangin']

1/8 remaining of $AVAX is paired with $sAVAX to provide liquidity to the sAVAX-AVAX LP farm on @traderjoe_xyz 



The remaining 6/8ths (or 3/4ths to you mathematically-savvy cryptonists) of the $sAVAX supplies the @BenqiFinance marketplace. 


With that, we can now do the 'daily' Avalanche report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-02-27




invested: $46,395.83
valuation: $48,515.96
ROI: 5.00%

No comments:

Post a Comment