Sunday, February 12, 2023

Revising stLUNA on Demex

SO! 🚨🚨🚨

@demexchange has raised the $stLUNA supply-cap by a factor of TEN! 


Which means you can now supply $stLUNA (minted on @stride_zone) at a paltry 2%, BUT incentivized to ~60% APY $STRD

I do just that.

  • I bridge from @stride_zone 


  • I supply $stLUNA


  • I smile, hugely! 😊

Now I have a wee bit o' $LUNA remaining. WAT DO?


I bridge that $LUNA back to Terra. 

But I see I have a lot more $LUNA on @TeamKujira blockchain, so:

  • I bridge half to Terra


  • the other half I leave on @TeamKujira for LUNA-arbitrage.

What am I going to do with all this $LUNA?

What I do is swap 7/8th of the $LUNA to $stLUNA on @stride_zone. 


Why 7/8th of it? I'll use 1/8 of the $stLUNA and $LUNA as hedge as per http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/2023/01/looped-liquid-staking-danger-and.html

"BUT, el geophf!" you cry. "YOU'RE NOT LOOPING THE $stLUNA! YOU DON'T NEED TO HEDGE!"

You are 💯 correct!

However, the caveat is I am not looping $stLUNA, ... YET!

So, when $LUNA to borrow does become available, my hedge is already there. A little proactive move on my part.

  • I bridge over the $stLUNA from @stride_zone 


  • I bridge over the $LUNA from Terra


Then: 

  • I provide liquidity to the stLUNA-LUNA LP on @demexchange 


  • I supply the remaining $stLUNA to the @demexchange money market.

At the completion of this evolution, my @beleggings_tip positions are as follows.



Hm. Paying 300%+ interest on a 10 $LUNA borrow isn't my cup-o'-joe. Let's close that borrow.



  • I transfer the $LUNA to @demexchange 


  • I repay the $LUNA-loan.


My new positions are thus:




No comments:

Post a Comment