Sunday, February 12, 2023

Establish Arbitrum foothold

Okay, creating the fUSDT-FTM leveraged LP on @FantomFDN @Alpha_HomoraV2 was half my liquid $FTM. What will I do with the other half?

My plan is this: 

  • swap to $ETH on @UniDexFinance 


  • bridge the $ETH to @arbitrum using @MultichainOrg 


I have work to do on Arbitrum.

The first thing I do on @arbitrum, now that I have gas, is to claim my $RVRS-tokens. Hello, @RVRSProtocol. Remember me? Hi. 


I invested $1,000, before the crash, so I was airdropped ~$100 in tokens, because that's how these things go.

So now I have an Arbitrum-position.

BUT DID YOU KNOW...

I was going to retire on staked $RVRS. I had computed how much I needed to HODL to get rewarded 7,000 $UST per week, which would be $1,000/day.

I could just swing it if I put my entire investment into $RVRS.

Then $UST depeg and Harmony bridge hack happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment