Thursday, February 16, 2023

No Daily cryptocurrency income report, 2023-02-14 and 2023-02-15

Somehow I missed a day on my daily #cryptocurrency income report?

No daily #cryptocurrency income report, 2023-02-14 and 2023-02-15: I did no yield-farming these past two days.


I did evaluate 3 employees for their year-end performance reviews, however.

That was ... "fun." 🙄

"But Mr. geophf! How come I don't get all 'greatly exceed expectations' for just doing my job?"

I had to counsel two employees that showing up for work and doing a good job doesn't equal water-walking.

THEN I had to raise the supervisor's score, across the board, who did! smh

See? This is the world outside #cryptocurrency and owning your own business. You eventually get promoted and spend all day and all night doing paperwork that eventually amounts to nought.

Succeed. Big. In crypto. For your sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment